Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Energy, Memory and Thought-Attraction

I am reading about energy drawing you in and how to be aware and conscious of this.

In memory, I had six pencils with black and white designs which I put on my school desk to give me a focus point of beauty and calm in the midst of a tense and challenging teaching situation.

Each day, one of the those pencils was stolen.  

I changed my focus from the memory of feeling that I couldn’t even have something simple and beautiful to uplift me, to realizing that I have continued to love that type of black and white pattern and I now create those every day in my meditation drawing.

I have now freed myself from a negative, downward pulling memory.

I have enjoyed and appreciated those pencil designs for thirty years, and now I have eliminated a negative memory associated with them.

What a wonderful power the artist has to have created such a strong impression on me!

How joyous and fun it is for me to play with some of the same elements in my own creativity!

I am excited to see how my release came about.

I am looking at how releasing other elements will free me even more.

I love the idea of noticing my energy and changing the context of the memory to suit my own purposes.

I am gaining such a wonderful sense of life as I learn how to redirect my thoughts and to do the things I love.

Such a wealth awaits me as I continue to release myself.

© 2018 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment