Friday, February 23, 2018

Joyful Creation

It is such a wonderful feeling to be engaged in joyful creativity.

Today, after doing my spiritual work, I decided to continue working on a sewing project.

The next two steps are done, and I have laid out the third step.

I am so grateful for the feeling of progress in such a happy way.

Committing myself to being able to do what I love has been a rigorous process, full of the usual obstacles involved in breaking a deeply ingrained habit.

But it is worth it.

I now have a mental, spiritual and physical basis and base for doing my work, and I love every minute of it.

As I received the inner guidance of my identity through listening deeply within, I have learned to trust my desires.

As I have acted on that guidance, I have been able to set up congenial space for my projects.

Through my study and deep listening, I continually find the ideas which I love to share.

Then I make them.

I make beautiful things.

I celebrate my originality which comes from my deep meditation and listening.

I joyfully play with the materials which I collect from fun places.

This is truly a restoration, a resurrection of my soul.

To be involved effortlessly in such a daily joyous expression is truly the Universe’s gift to me.

© 2018 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment