Saturday, May 18, 2019

A Serious Start

Today, I followed up on a start to a project that is important to me.

Once I got going, I was able to complete not only the next part, but two more expansions.

All the materials I have put together over the years were available to me to complete my work.

Each time I needed to add something, there was a way to create it.

I was led to draw material together across several years of production.

It all fit together in a smooth flow.

What I am designing will go through another metamorphosis to make it easily accessible to others.

The new steps I am learning and taking are being directed specifically and efficiently.

Being able to share through what I have learned is part of the program.

I can feel the sense of guidance and Presence as I work.

There is certainly a much higher motive propelling this work forward.

I am learning to recognise my work as part of a much greater work.

It is essential that I do my work well and on time.

All the challenges which I have gone through have built up the strength and persistence for me to complete this work.

It is clear that this is the time.

I am propelled forward as the momentum builds.

All my work up to this point is for this purpose.

I am emboldened and strengthened to take on the next steps.

My course is clear.

I am taking the required steps.

I am learning as I go.

The next step is revealed as I take the current one.

I will be fascinated to see how my work fits into the work that is being done at this time all over the world.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

Your Diamond Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment