Thursday, May 30, 2019

Experiencing Safety

My new experience of safety has to do with authenticating myself.

I had moved farther and farther off my path by anxiously making sure that everything was working for everyone else.

The strain and stress took a great toll on my health, mental, physical, emotional.

Once alerted to my need to validate myself and to act in accordance with my own desires, I am experiencing safety in new ways.

I am aligned in my desires and my action.

I am exploring how it feels to take my own steps without judging them.

I am able to trust myself.

I can enjoy the rewards I gain by expressing myself through my own ideas.

I can connect with others in authentic ways.

I am becoming fully present to my authentic self.

Treasured projects are reshaping themselves to become more relevant and authentic.

I am discovering that it is safe to be myself.

After decades of hiding, this is a new discovery with joyful and confident opportunities.

There are appropriate ways to integrate with society which completely authenticate who I am and the path I have been on.

It is safe to tell my story.

I have a wonderful safety net all around me.

I can care for myself in far-reaching and compassionate ways.

My life challenges are fully met and vindicated.

I have discovered the safety of living the life I desire.

I can trust who I am and the conclusions I draw from life.

I have had the experiences which I have grown from.

I can use them in ways which support me and which keep me safe.

I am a complete and whole person with strength and protection for who I am.

It is safe to be, and to live.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

Your Diamond Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment