Monday, May 27, 2019

My Completeness

I had not realised it, but my completeness is at hand.

All the time of self-improvement and the development of ideas is coming together at this moment.

I have just received the resources I need along with the compassionate help to utilize them.

It is a privilege and it is a relief.

All the help I needed and did not know how to reach out for has shown up, all in this one instance.

I can see the way.

All my development has been internal, discovering and using inner resources to contact the Divine.

Now it is coming full circle and I am enabled to reach outward and to connect with what is good in others.

I am visible; my needs are no longer invisible.

I have validity; it is important that I exist.

I have a place in the world; that is amazing, a place of my own.

I am not just the offshoot of some other people.

I am not available to be used and exploited.

I live in a constant presence of wonderful ideas and I have the power not only of expressing them, but sharing them, too.

What a wonderful and gracious power that is.

To be able to speak, to be visible, to be seen and recognised as valuable.

The full circle of perceiving my true nature, being lifted up, receiving ideas, and being able to share them is tremendously empowering.

It is almost overwhelming, to finally have a valued connection to the rest of the world.

Everything has played its part and I have played mine.

Being made strong through overcoming obstacles of rejection and isolation is one thing.

Receiving compassion is quite another.

I am grateful for the sense of completeness and the coming reality of connection.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

Your Diamond Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment