Sunday, May 5, 2019

The Day After

The day after discovering my own deep peace is an amazing one.

There is no anxiety, no angst.

All the fears of the past have been addressed.

I know how to use the appropriate tools and techniques to regain my peace at any time.

I have the compassion to take care of myself.

I am grateful for all the steps which have brought me to this state.

I no longer resent the actions of people whom I could not control.

I have put steps and safeguards into place to aid and protect me.

I am grateful I can proceed to accomplish my legitimate goals without being dragged down by the hidden undertow.

Every step I take is with the full knowledge of the extent of the abuse which was perpetrated on me.

I have the tools and strength to deal with that knowledge.

I am able to get myself where I want to be.

I am able to deal with the panic attacks.

I am able to enjoy myself.

I am able to get myself back home.

I know all these elements will continue to be strengthened now that I have all of them to support me.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

Your Diamond Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment