Thursday, May 16, 2019

Complete in the Moment

Wherever you are, whatever you are doing, you are complete in that moment.

Everything you have done has gotten you to this moment.

Whatever you need in order to move to the next moment will be there as you begin your move.

I am finding this out as I encounter many different cultural changes over a short period of time.

By contending with uncertainties and minor adjustments every minute of the day, I have felt off balance.

Finally, I succumbed to the larger rhythm and all the small moments began to fit together.

After several moves to visit more places, an overall picture dawned.

It calmed me.

I realised I have been living in the Infinite the whole time.

There is no uncertainty in the Infinite, only our lack of an infinite viewpoint.

As our experiences bring us into contact with our next steps, we realise they are all contained in the Infinite.

As I tune into the calm of the Infinite, I realise I do not have to know the next step.

Even with the lack of familiarity with so many different cultures, I am still in the Infinite, and therefore, I can be calm.

I am catching a vision of what I am looking for.

It is taking place as I experience so many new moments.

Each one is certainly leading me into the next step and they are all leading to the fulfilment of my vision.

I am grateful to experience the uncertainties and to see how they fit into the Infinite.

I am grateful to discover the fact of calm in the Infinite.

I am finding delight in the many new cultures, and leaning into the rhythm of the experiences.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

Your Diamond Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment