Thursday, June 29, 2017

Being Heard

The first time I had the experience of being heard, I realized for the first time that I had a voice.

Although the ten-week women’s group helped, it was not long enough to address my deeper needs.

As my life continued to break down, I finally found a new resource for being heard on a continuing basis.

Now that I am getting the help I need, with skillful guidance in a safe environment, I have been able to discover just how bad things were for me.  

Until reaching this point, nothing worked on a lasting basis.

There was still more damage to acknowledge.

Now I am able to start  building an entirely new foundation for myself.

It is based on deep self-respect, compassion, and gentleness, all things that were lacking due to the nature of my situation.

This is the most incredible thing for me.

The deep patterns of being torn down are finally being replaced with security and confidence in the direction I have always wanted to go.

I am very gently discovering how resources that I need can appear with this opening.

Every single type of resource, no matter how distant or foreign to my previous training or existence is becoming available.

Now that I am able to acknowledge my goals in a spirit and conviction of validity, I am manifesting what I need, exactly as I discover it.

The self-improvement and prosperity workshops are kicking in, now that I have a platform on which to build.

I am so grateful for the amazing people who devote themselves to helping people who need it, to be heard.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage


No comments:

Post a Comment