Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Doing What is Mine

I feel such deep peace from doing what is mine to do.

Not what I have been assigned from the outside.

Doing what comes from within.

When I feel the unity of ideas taking shape and being expressed, I feel the deep peace.

There is a gentle, consistent, persistent flow of idea and manifestation.

It becomes almost simultaneous.

Stages which lead up to this are ideas which are fun and exciting.

Thinking about ways to do them.

Exploring resources.

When everything comes together and I am not influenced by the opinions of others, I can proceed in a calm and orderly way which may be quite rapid, or held together over weeks.

Practicing all the tiny steps in powerful.

Taking steps when you think you cannot builds a different kind of strength.

Commitment to oneself as ad advocate for your own ideas is why you are here.

You are meant to express them.

Keep going through all the steps and stages to find the harmony of deep peace.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment