Monday, June 12, 2017

Writing Success into Your Story

The habits of living are so in-bred with so much life-practice that it is hard to change course completely.

Even a desire for success may have to be written into the context of your life-story.

You may follow a completely new way to success, one that has never been done before.

While divesting yourself of your baggage, you can find a way to success.

As you keep learning the new techniques you need to deal with your dystopian past, you can build on those techniques for building your own new success.

The goal is to thrive.

Any way that you can combine ingredients to create a life that you value is just fine.

I find myself trying desperately to pull myself back into “normal”, but there is so much work to be done in order to do that, that I would rather invent a new way.

Invention is something I have experience with.

I invented a place to live inside my head when the going got too rough.

I invented games, characters, events, a running-away story.

I have invented a music reading readiness method.

I have invented songs, fingerplays, chants.

I am inventing a new way to live following my dream of homesteading.

So I can invent my own new way to success as well.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment