Friday, January 4, 2019

Abundance Within, Prosperity Manifestation

As you develop your ability to listen for ideas within, you are guided to take the tiny steps which bring your ideas into manifestation.

Motive is vitally important.

Is your motive to do service or to just acquire wealth?

Are you guided to share your kindness generously, or are you trying to manipulate your offer?

With the idea of service, you will be led to make a higher contribution to society and civilization.

You will also discover ways of letting your message and service and product be known.

You will have a gentler, lighter attitude about yourself.

As you are freed to share more generously, you will discover business opportunities. 

Ways to increase through business will appear naturally.

I am grateful to listen to a flow of ideas now which leads me to many avenues of support.

As I give my attention to the ones which feel most in line with my motive, I am able to explore them fully.

I find opportunities for my services in ways that are in harmony with my ideals.

I feel certain of my relationships in business.

I know when I am associating with those of like mind and I feel secure in learning from them.

I can find my way gently to the most beneficial ways of sharing what I do, and I love the return I receive.

My return includes peace of mind, along with good business contacts.

It includes a feeling of satisfaction with the integrity of what I do.

It includes a wider platform of appreciation.

It includes knowledgeable support from those of like-mind.

I appreciate the opportunity to share my ideas from within and to see them prosper in service to others.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment