Saturday, January 5, 2019

Treatment vs. Being

No matter how you are treated, do not lose sight of who you are.

The way you respond lets you live up to the benefits of maintaining a high character.

When I am tempted to feel bad because of how I have been treated, I remember the good things that I can access.

By going deep within, and opening my link to my Higher Power, I can continue to live my day in harmony with It.

My further activities reflect my attention to them, not to the circumstances around me.

I am able to take my next tiny step and to continue to feel good about my progress.

I am grateful to be in circumstances where I am facing only minute interruptions, not the longer, inescapable times of the past.

I can go into my mode of happiness and productivity.

Not much can make me abandon it, although I am on guard constantly.

I remember my goals, and the steps I have achieved.

I note that I am out from under the extra heavy depression of past holiday experiences.

I remember my dearest friends and how deeply I am committed to them.

I appreciate being able to attend new and interesting activities wherever I am.

I treat myself as a person who deserves to be involved in interesting and fulfilling activities.

I am committed to a practice of uplifting myself and others.

I will keep my calm and happiness through fulfilling my commitments.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment