Saturday, January 12, 2019

Building a Deeper Consistency

After discovering what I love to do, I have so much peace of mind that I can build a deeper consistency in my life.

All my goals are aligned with my deep purpose.

I have so many resources with which to express uplifting ideas.

The best feeling is when I am in tune with my gifts.

I am led to share them in ways which connect with people in natural ways.

Sometimes I am given unexpected guidance, and when I follow it, it leads me to wonderful and pleasant exchanges.

I am free to respond to my inner guidance because I trust it and I return to it often.

My inner guidance knows I am a listening soul.

There are always wonderful ways to follow through on an experience or idea to add to my sense of increase.

I know the value of my service.

I only wish to fulfill my unique purpose in all the Universe.

As I refine my ability to do that, I can feel the strength of the foundation I am building for myself.

I am able to communicate better and to take on more challenging tasks.

I can feel the direction I am going, although I cannot define it precisely yet.

The tiny steps keep appearing and I keep taking them.

It is a fulfilling feeling even without a defined object yet.

Increased calm and a new ability to deescalate tension are guideposts in my deeper consistency.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage


No comments:

Post a Comment