Sunday, January 6, 2019

Freedom and Opportunities

I am free to pursue the many opportunities awaiting my discovery and attention.

My deep guidance is leading me to find local resources and to continue to do what I love.

Each day, there are openings for me to increase my service.

Every tiny step I take in this direction frees me and brings more opportunities to me.

As I remain constant to my meaningful purpose, the specific steps I need to take appear.

I feel the pull and the power of my constant course.

I am free to remain focused and undistracted.

Opportunities appear which I can complete.

I am able to refine my focus and to put myself back on course.

The clarity I am receiving allows me to finish projects and to enjoy a great variety of them.

What once held meaning for me fades in importance as a new, deeper priority appears.

There is a natural rhythm to this occurrence.

I feel less emotional involvement in old projects and directions.

I have a clean new prospect ahead of me, untouched by opinions including my own.

There is a streamlining in the way I am being prepared.

Much more freedom to just keep taking the next step.

Less pull from the past.

A very interesting moment.

Something very inviting is getting ready to emerge.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment