Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Restored Through Knowledge

Knowing what you have to forgive yourself for is a powerful healing agent.

Taking responsibility for what you failed to do is a firm foundational step.

Forgiving yourself for not being in a position to do what you wanted to do is fully compassionate.

Realizing that you can continue to grow in powerful and productive ways is the strengthening result.

I have finally come full circle through fretting about what I could not do.

I did not achieve my goal at the time because I had other healing work to do.

My healing work is starting to fill in some of the developmental gaps created in my life.

I am not responsible for the gaps, but I am responsible for filling them in.

I am empowered to take appropriate action and to get the help I need now that I am practicing forgiveness.

Compassion for myself is part of the process.

Each step which leads us toward healing is the most appropriate step for us.

Knowing what to do in the future is shaped by our forgiveness and compassion now.

Filling in the gaps takes place as we gain more knowledge and practice more compassion.

I can sense my direction better.

I am more aware of listening for direction.

I am consistently listening for the knowledge that I need.

Forgiveness and compassion are restoring me and giving me the direction I need to take.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage


No comments:

Post a Comment