Saturday, January 12, 2019

Your Favorite

What is your favorite quality about yourself?

Creativity, imagination, humor, intelligence, joy?

How can you cultivate it today?

I listen for my favorite ideas and qualities and explore how I can express them during the day.

This is how I create my day for myself.

This practice counteracts the many small dismissals which can build up throughout a day.

It has created a new habit of valuing myself.

I find that actively listing and reviewing my fine qualities is a strong antidote to past lack of appreciation.

It fills in the gaps where recognition of my place and value is required.

It gives me confidence and appreciation of my demonstrated ability.

I welcome the opportunity to take a good look at myself.

I see the excellent work and character I have cultivated.

I feel the value of discovering what I love to do and pursuing it to a level of proficiency.

I enjoy the higher ground I now stand on.

I feel privileged to be able to share my inspiration with so many others.

I am glad I am participating in a positive direction for my life and uplifting others.

I enjoy my higher quality of life now that I value myself so consistently.

I am grateful for my persistence in requiring more of myself.

I have set a goal and reached it, and now I know that I can continue setting goals which I will reach.

That is my new favorite thing about myself.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment