Saturday, January 26, 2019

Unexpected Contacts

Everywhere we are, we have what we need.

Everywhere we go, what we have can overflow to uplift, bless, and help others.

I signed up for a one-day quilt retreat where I did not know anyone.

As I began working on my quilt, the woman across from me mentioned in conversation that she and her husband were thinking of buying land and moving off-grid.

I was really impressed, because my husband and I had done just that and lived for three years off-grid.

I was able to answer the woman’s questions from personal experience and to share various resources with her.

We will continue the conversation in the future.

I am so grateful for the opportunity to receive the resources I needed for my own project.

At the same time, I was provided an opportunity to share the resources I have with someone else.

Even though we are in unfamiliar territory, we always can find what we need.

The other side of that is that we can give something that someone else needs.

As we learn to live without expectation but willing to serve, there is a larger reciprocity happening in the Universe.

We receive, but we also give.

No one is depleted.

Unexpected connections can result in valuable contacts.

When we value the way we are learning to communicate through intuition, we naturally find ourselves where we can be benefitted.

Just as naturally, others find that they are benefitted by our presence and knowledge.

By being open to new opportunities, the blessings go both ways.

It is part of the natural order when we do not limit ourselves to what we already know and can already see.

A larger purpose for everyone involved takes shape in many little ways.

The many little ways grow continuously to benefit more and more people as we make it our habit to be willing to serve.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment