Sunday, January 27, 2019

Claiming My Rights

For many years, I have acquiesced to others direction.

I am finally learning to trust myself, my ideas and my intuition.

This is leading me to a completely different relationship with myself and the world around me.

By noticing what things mean to me, and realizing that my point of view is valid, I am reshaping my world and my life.

It is taking effort to build my new “muscles”, as it does with any new practice.

Because my inspiration is continuous, I receive encouragement from the Universe.

I feel an internal reliance growing for the first time.

I am able to remain resolved and follow through.

The constant shifting to avoid displeasing others has resulted in acute anxiety which I am able to address.

By following my own code, I am taking action which is in alignment with my deepest feelings.

That takes away the anxiety by giving me consistency.

I am not torn apart by trying to move two directions at once.

I am, at last, responding to my own needs in ways that make sense to me.

This is my right.

I have a valid point of view and I have decided to live in harmony with it.

My considered actions reflect that point of view.

With this strength, I am able to move forward in my own direction.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage


No comments:

Post a Comment