Saturday, November 9, 2019

Direct Inspired Action

One direction.

One goal.

A sense of absolute certainty that here is the one thing I am here to accomplish.

Through my rigorous work and practice of new habits, I have been directed to the one essential thing which I must do in order to fulfill my purpose.

Everything else is falling away.

Either I am no longer interested or I am specifically directed to put other things aside.

It is the most amazing feeling I have ever had of being so at one with my purpose, that there is no other thing I would rather be doing.

Even things which appear to have been negative or a waste of time, when combined with the positive, have all contributed to the refining of my direction.

I am moved into concise and clear positive action.

As I take the action, I work without pressure and without self-doubt.

The solutions I have discerned work when I put them into action.

I am grateful for the feeling that all is well, that there is no urgency.

Each step happens at the right time.

Things coincide in unexpected ways and I receive support.

I am able to help through directing my energy in positive ways.

To have support when I most need it is a gift of grace.

Strength appears around me, not only from within.

I am able to follow through on my directed action without resistance, fully supported.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

Your Diamond Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment