Thursday, November 7, 2019

My New Reality

Where I live is in the world of my own creation.

I can look at what is around me and accept its dimensions, problems and rewards.

I can create a world of my own where I have uplfiting and inspiring experiences and delight in loving what I do.

After giving the world around me attention, I was prompted to look in another direction.

My new direction began when I commited myself to doing what I love to do.

It took some time to figure out what that was.

Since embarking on my journey, what I love to do has taken on its own multi-faceted dimensions.

I love taking the time to meditate deeply.

In the quiet of that dimension, I hear the messages of peace which my heart seeks.

I align myself with soul-directed action.

I live in a dimension of happiness and satisfaction brought about by fulfillment in doing what I love.

Even better is my growing ability to serve.

I encounter those who recognize what I offer and appreciate it.

They are the beneficiaries of my uplifting service and inspiration.

As I grow, they are attracted to the inspiring life which I lead.

They are seeking healing and are grateful for the foundation I am laying throughout my own healing.

The despair over lower tendencies can be replaced as we consider the beauty of living in light.

Our past does not govern our present or our future.

We have access to what we love.

We prepare ourselves for what we love by devoting ourselves to it.

The past weighs on us less as we move into our divine dimension of kindness and service.

I move with clarity, even over new ground, as I listen within and gain my Guidance.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

Your Diamond Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment