Wednesday, November 20, 2019

My Own Uplifting Company

I have been in my own uplifting company all day.

No social media, just working on my projects.

No outside demands, just taking several new steps forward on my projects.

Total fulfillment.

I did not want to stop, but I had to leave my temporary studio and come back home.

I take many varied projects when I set up some where else.

I like to work on one for a while and then go to another.

If I am following a sewing or quilting pattern, there are points where it is natural to take a break.

If I am making something up as I go along, I need to let it sit while I figure out what is next.

I completed four projects today, and laid out my next steps for three more.

I feel the happiest I have been for a while.

I have designed these projects and I am grateful to be where I can get back to them.

They are still valid.

It feels amazing to pick up where I left off and to let my wider view complete them.

It is wonderful to trust yourself and to live in complete alignment with that trust.

I love that I am recommitted to the goals which have been revealing themselves over the past few years.

I love watching them all weave together into a complete whole.

Moving away from things which do not work places me where I can find what does work.

I am finding that my commitment is allowing me to expand into more fulfillment.

I happily place myself under the loving care of the Universe.

It is allowing me to enjoy the meaningful work which satisfies my individuality.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

Your Diamond Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment