Monday, November 25, 2019

Learning Peace

The experiences I need show up right on time.

As I become aware of them, I am given insight into their deeper meaning.

I learn to receive their gifts.

It is a challenging time to learn peace as a consistent state of being.

I learn to discard all distractions, and I gain another moment in sustaining my peace.

There is no rush to complete things.

Each step can be done in a state of peace.

Being in a state of peace allows much wider observation.

Instead of being preoccupied by accomplishing the next step, I can relax and feel my surroundings.

I am no longer cocooned in a state of deep concentration in order to distract myself from pain.

I am gradually becoming in touch with my senses and taking in my surroundings.

I am safe.

I am in a safe place.

I am visibly seen in a good light.

What I do is appreciated.

I am given support as I take my new tiny steps.

The support comes in unexpected ways.

There is a lot of compassion surrounding and supporting me.

I am doing what I love to do and I am being seen in positive ways.

I am standing up for myself in ways which support who I am and what I do.

The threatening distractions fall away as I become confident and continue my practice.

I feel the peace as I maintain my alignment with who I am and what I do.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment