Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Filling Up With Good

Step by tiny step, I am filling up with good experiences.

These are displacing the decades of hidden fear driven by child trauma.

As the fears are uncovered, I return myself to calm.

I do nothing but remain in a calm state, until I am sure I can maintain it.

Into my life, there enters a new circumstance, a new opportunity.

It may look like a particular type of opportunity, but for me, it is an opportunity to fill up on good feelings.

There is a lot of room for good feelings to displace the negative ones.

I stand patiently, willingly releasing the good work I have been creating into the community.

I receive all the benefits possible in each setting.

Step by tiny step, I become convinced that others consistently see me in a positive light.

I recieve appreciation and recognition for my work.

I am beginning to feel comfortable being visible.

I learn to sustain myself in a calm and relaxed state around others.

Being patient is part of remaining calm.

Everything grows at its own rate.

Patience and calm are required for growth, as well as challenges.

My professional classical musician background taught me to sustain tiny, miniscule actions over a long period of time, years, decades, in order to achieve musical results.

I am learning a new set of comparable skills.

Instead of a concerto by a composer, I am learning a different set of skills and techniques.

I am learning how to live comfortably, beautifully, creatively, with patience, calm and grace.

This is how I am filling up with good.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

Your Diamond Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment