Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Relieving the Built-In Tension and Anxiety

As I pursue my new life of doing what I love, I feel the difference from the past.

Tension, anxiety and despondence are replaced in my new practice.

My cultivation of service and happiness is rewarded with an uplifting feeling most of the time.

When I do feel a downward drag, I know it is not something I am creating for myself.

I can step back and observe, while calming myself, until I track it down and obliterate it.

I have the power to guard my state of mind and to support myself with strong and positive action.

I have built the new foundation which I need to keep moving forward.

I see progress in what is important to me.

I can remove the weight of past projects and release them to do what is uplifting now.

I can manage my time and resources.

I am concious of the ways in which I can promote my own happiness and sense of achievement.

I have removed the former “hidden drivers” of my sub-conscious by exposing them.

My new tools and techniques come into play any time I detect a downward tendency.

I employ them to lift me up and to create a more harmonious atmosphere for myself.

This allows me to go beyond relief and into calm energetic happiness.

I live in the atmosphere of my ability to do what I love and to be happy.

My detection and replacement skills continue to improve.

I feel the results of my practice throughout my life.

My new ground is becomig a solid reality.

Releasing and replacing is a strong and active practice for me.

My new life reflects my conscious ability to redirect and reform it.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

Your Diamond Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment