Friday, November 1, 2019

The Infinite Places of Happiness

As I establish my happiness by doing what I love to do, I find the possibilities expanding.

My work to calm myself through using new strategies is branching out into more applications.

I look forward to new inspiration every day.

I receive the wonderful ideas I need for practical things and for learning new skills.

I am ready to receive ideas which will help me share my uplifting ideas with others.

My guard against the depressing messages circulating in the world is that I am a “light magnet”.

I listen for messages of light, upliftment, inspiration.

My purpose is to establish calm for myself and to share my practices with those who also seek calm.

In a state of calm, it is possible to percieve the field of hapiness and to enter it.

We all have access to places of happiness when we establish a practice of listening within.

I experience calm by mindflness breathing, meditation drawing, meditation sewing, and journaling.

I move into my creative ecstasy naturally as I establish calm.

My infinite places of happiness are in practical and creative activities.

I find the connections and resources I need in order to fuel my work.

I receive encouragment through finding appropriate work spaces.

I love the way these connections appear.

As I create, I feel the presence of those who can most benefit from my work.

I move forward with a sense of appreciation and recogniton, as I recognize and appreciate those whom I serve.

I am grateful to have found ways to meet my needs and grateful for the opportunities to share these strategies.

As we all increase our individual happiness, we will see it overflow into the communirties around us.

As we share our inspiration and peace, it sets a standard which enriches the atmosphere around us.

We will see the creation of infinite places of happiness.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

Your Diamond Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment