Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Discerning and Fulfilling My Purpose

As I establish my own stable base, I am able to reach out.

I am grateful to have the ability to discern the needs of someone who is in pain.

I am grateful to know how to help them take their first tiny steps for healing.

Through my encouragement, I see them practice to regain their own strength.

I can help others develop a sense of their well-being.

I am able to help them redirect their thought to access the goodness within them.

My new vast outreach encompasses many techniques and strategies which I have found helpful in my own healing.

Now I can share them with others.

My own tiny steps are guided as I continue to listen within.

I find the resources I need when I need them.

I am supported with timely and knowledgable help.

I feel the vast resource of people who need what I do.

I feel how the Universe is connecting us.

All is flowing at a good pace.

I am learning what I need to learn as I need it.

I am gaining the confidence to present what I have learned.

I trust the need and how it is being supplied for all of us.

My life and business includes the complete package of meeting the need.

How I look forward to our connection as I continue to take my tiny steps to meet you.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

Your Diamond Mind 

No comments:

Post a Comment