Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Finding Balance During Change

Although it is satisfying to establish routines, sometimes it is necessary to make changes.

When those times come, it is possible to find balance through keeping your priorities in mind.

As I have been preparing for change, I have found it unsettling to go through my possessions, even though I don’t need so many of them any more.

Apparently, my possessions have set up some kind of attachment.

Even though I feel led to release them, some part of me finds itself clinging to them.

I persist in my clearing because I am happy with my decision to live lighter.

Later, realize that I am making room for something more fun and beneficial.

I regain my balance.

I am able to release so much and to give it away where it can serve its purpose in another setting.

I love the space I am creating in my life for more freedom.

I am finding new balance and clarity as my new priorities are given their place.

My new role is not so familiar, but I am committed to it.

I can feel the balance shifting as I continue in my new direction.

I embrace more happiness.

My experience is expanding.

I am able to include new possibilities that I was never able to see before.

I can see myself in new situations.

My balance is shifting from what I have accumulated in possessions and experiences to living in the moment.

It is a new point of balance and I like learning it.

© 2018 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment