Friday, October 19, 2018

Release Through Releasing

As I move on into a new venture (or adventure), I am tempted by the lure of my possessions.

I am learning to let this process of releasing be easy.

It is the most natural thing to release what we no longer need when we move onward.

I realize the joy I experienced as I gathered materials for fun projects, many (lots) of which I did not complete.

What I can keep is the joy, and I can release the materials.

All I need is what currently part of my development.

I can release everything else.

This is streamlining my process while allowing me to be very grateful.

I am finding many opportunities to give, a very freeing experience.

Instead of being overwhelmed, I can celebrate both receiving abundantly and sharing generously.

I can sense my own clarity in this new stage of my life.

There is deep calm along with it.

I am enjoying the sense of certainty and security even as I step out into something completely new.

There is an efficiency of effort which is developing.

All the long years of spiritual study and learning new skills are producing this sense of release and adventure.

What a delightful way to approach new possibilities!

© 2018 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment