Monday, October 8, 2018

I Am No Longer Holding My Breath

As I continue in my new, redirected life, I realize that I am no longer holding my breath.

I am able to take steps that make sense to me doing things that I love.

I notice that I am not fighting off the memory of being thrown off track and having to constantly invent new paths in order to be safe.

I am taking the steps confidently to complete projects that are interesting and delightful to me.

I realize that I have a right to do the things that are important and interesting to me.

I no longer have to placate anyone from the past.

I am able to design my life in a way that fits who I am.

I am able to enjoy my work and to take the continuing steps to develop it.

I have good friends who are reliable and supportive.

I am in an environment which is beautiful and congenial.

I can mange the memories from the past with the tools and techniques which I have been given.

I can regroup and start again to complete the projects that are important to me.

I am amazed and delighted.

I am so very grateful to be able to live safely on a new foundation which is meaningful to me.

© 2018 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment