Friday, October 5, 2018

When Solutions Appear

Sometimes I am working on a problem for so long that it becomes a habit.

Then one day, years down the line, I realize the problem has been addressed and that a new positive practice has taken its place.

I don’t know exactly when that occurred, only that I am now aware of it.

Not only has my problem been solved, my new practice has leaked out into my environment and others have solved their long-term problems as well.

It is amazing how this happens.

Our problems may be the result of our own ignorance, the cruelty and intolerance of others, or just being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

And yet, they can all be solved.

By embracing a deep intuitive study and listening, we can be guided to completely redirect our thought and rewrite our lives.

This happens on a grander scale than we may realize.

And people are doing this all over the world.

We appear to be in multiple crises brought on by ignorance, cruelty, and bad timing.

But there is also a lot of attention being given to active solutions gained from insight, good practice, research and kindness.

Based on what I am experiencing individually, I believe there is hope.

Let us continue our good practice, and let us expect to see results on a grander scale than we realize.

© 2018 Kathryn Hardage


No comments:

Post a Comment