Sunday, October 14, 2018

Slipping Into Abundance

After multiple years of cultivating an attitude of abundance, I am seeing a marriage between doing what I love and sharing inspiration and peace.

After making my drawing meditation a consistent practice for several years, I was inspired to combine it artistically with fabric.

I began drawing and painting and sewing inspiration birthday cards for friends.

Finally, I began creating boxes of inspiration with knitted spiritual treasure bags, posters, cards and chocolate.

It has been a delight seeing all these things come into bloom.

I love how the Universe brings whatever you need into your life.

Whatever you are dealing with, as you find solutions, they contribute to your overall abundance.

Reorienting yourself to doing what you love releases a lot of tension and pressure throughout your entire day.

The added energy lets you develop your wonderful ideas.

The wonderful ideas go out into the world to uplift and inspire.

You continue receiving the support you need to release your valued ideas.

The world feels better.

It is a wonderful way to find yourself in abundance.

The habit of listening to your intuition followed by the many tiny steps of action leads you into a delightful life of sharing and abundance.

What a beautiful way to live.

© 2018 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment