Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Organizing Peace

I am experiencing a new kind of peace through organizing my affairs.

I have recently enjoyed the peace of having everything ready when I go into creative mode.

I am organizing my projects differently now, as I switch into a priority order.

In weighing each project, I am sifting through what makes my work unique.

Do I need to create something organized by someone else, or am I ready to concentrate fully on my own work?

It is an interesting paring away of many things which I love to do.

I am making room for what I love to do best.

I am preparing to concentrate my efforts in ways which will benefit me most, along with my outreach to others.

Resources are pouring in, as they do when the focus is precise.

Step-by-step access to presentation outlets are being revealed.

Although I find myself resisting, when I apply my priority order, each situation resolves itself.

I feel the certainty of fulfillment as I gain focus and concentration.

I feel the peace of that certainty.

I am able to be all-inclusive, from project creation to release, with this new peaceful sense of priority order.

© 2018 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment