Tuesday, October 23, 2018

What is Planted in My Garden

In my garden, I have planted annuals and perennials.

I have plants which will grow in sun and in shade.

I have flowering shrubs and berry bushes.

I have heirlooms and rarities.

Everything that is growing in my garden has the best conditions, soil and location, that I can provide.

I keep it watered and I add nutrients through composting.

I keep it weed free through mulching.

In the garden of my mind, I have annuals and perennials.

I have memories which I cultivate.

I have new events which I participate in and evaluate.

I give my ideas the best conditions in which to prosper.

I eliminate obstacles to action and enjoy my accomplishments.

Through my thoughts and actions, I create the best atmosphere for myself and my community.

I want everyone to have the best conditions possible through utilizing all the community’s resources to live well.

Our community is only as beautiful as the conditions we create for everyone, just like our gardens.

© 2018 Kathryn Hardage

www.sharedglobalvision.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment