Monday, October 8, 2018

Tiny Steps Take Away Anger and Frustration

As I learn new things, I can become overwhelmed by the requirements to implement them.

I am learning that I can take tiny steps and that they will still move me forward.

Even habitual frustrations are starting to be replaced as I remember to break down the steps into even smaller increments.

This is an exciting time of taking beloved projects and skills and learning to release them in a way which gives more people access to them.

The technology required is new, but learning is not.

Learning always requires an interest in the subject and willingness to apply oneself.

I remind myself that I meet those requirements and that I am not under a time limit, nor am I seeking a grade.

I can take the time I need and repeat the information as many times as I need and even seek out different perspectives until I am sure I understand my next steps.

Patience with myself is key.

Willingness to progress any way I can relieves the situation.

Interspersing my new tasks with familiar and rewarding ones helps alleviate the pressure.

In time, I do gather all the information and skills which I need, and I do complete my projects with my new skills.

With more practice, everything becomes easier.

© 2018 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment