Monday, August 27, 2018

Do All the Reassuring Things

When I am ready to take a new step forward, I need to do all the reassuring things I have learned.

I need more support at this time.

I need to remember how much I love me as I am.

I need to reinforce the steps that got me to this latest one.

I read a book of spiritual writings.

I meditate.

I draw.

I love me, love me, love me.

I take a tiny step on a project, and then on another one.

I prepare something healthy to eat.

I sit still and breathe, relaxation therapy.

I remember that I am living in congenial circumstances.

I remember that I have loyal friends.

I respect the steps I have taken already.

I look at how my garden is progressing.

I look at the body of work I have been accomplishing.

I remember where I was in the past.

I express gratitude for my progress.

I think about the next tiny step on work that I love.

When I am so full of happiness, I take the next step.


© 2018 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment