Sunday, August 12, 2018

Welcome to Your Self

You know how certain things make sense?

Just every once in a while, there is a fleeting glimpse.

Coming into your Self feels like that, only over and over again until it is a permanent state.

The practice of listening to your inner guidance and following through on your priorities is a coming home to Self.

Making decisions is a different experience altogether from a feeling of being at home with your Self.

It is so much easier to do things from a basis of how it feels to be your Self.

Chores are easier, there is less pressure from outside sources, there is a peace and security within.

Not having to bridge the gap between doing required things and who you are makes life much more congenial.

I no longer have to wait to do things I enjoy because they constitute my entire life and work.

I can work in the chores since they are a series of short breaks when I need to let ideas settle or to give my hands and eyes a rest.

Eating well by eating healthily is a natural part of my day as I learn to garden and preserve food.

I can guard my health, which gives me a greater physical sense of well-being.

Including exercise as I walk around the house in addition to a couple of scheduled classes rounds out another physical activity for health.

Recreational reading is a great way to take breaks and appreciate the work of wonderful writers.

Knowing who I am lets me include all these good activities.

My former sense of worry, anxiety and depression is mostly gone because I know how to value my Self.

© 2018 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment