Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Knowledge to Proceed

I often need the reassurance of new knowledge in order to proceed on a project.

Sometimes I know where to find it and sometimes I don’t.

I have learned to listen within to be directed to the knowledge I need.

I receive the knowledge I need when my desire is consistent.

It may come quickly or over a long period of time.

I may need to grow in ways which prepare me to receive the knowledge.

My interest and desire provide an opening to receive it.

As my interest continues in a sincere manner, I am led to find the resources I need in order to receive the knowledge I desire.

The expansion I feel as I continue in my quest prepares me to receive it.

As I am prepared, my ability to convey my knowledge expands.

I find more applications for what I am willing to learn.

I find opportunities for sharing.

I find people who are interested in my knowledge.

I find appreciation for the way I express my knowledge.

My knowledge expands into a form for teaching and sharing widely.

I find suitable venues for sharing and teaching.

Forward progress is maintained as my sincere interest continues.

Others find my knowledge useful for them in their lives.

They are inspired within their own lives and live in an uplifting way.

The knowledge to proceed is magnified as it is expressed in so many new and different ways.

© 2018 Kathryn Hardage

www.inspiredpractices.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment