Thursday, August 9, 2018

Moving Beyond Rage

This year, I have been practicing not getting mad.

I have noticed it for little things and for big things as well.

As I have found solutions to the big things, I have become alert to the little things.

The feeling of rage is not one I want to experience.

It shuts down the other feelings which let me be creative and positive.

I am practicing a default idea which recognizes that although everyone has their own point of view, there is a higher one which we can all aim for.

I work on aiming for the higher point of view and that helps subdue the rage before it gets going.

Because I have shifted in my point of view, I know that others can, too.

I can maintain space for them to do so, by realizing that the world is full of experiences.

The same way that I did not know which experiences would shift my point of view, I do not know which experiences will shift someone else’s point of view.

I know there is room for all of us to live in a way that uplifts and blesses everyone else.

That is my higher point of view, and my way of moving beyond rage.

© 2018 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment