Monday, August 6, 2018

Providing Uplifting Mental Space

I am careful to note what I am thinking of and how it makes me feel.

I want to have the most uplifting day I can possibly have and so I have to prepare myself for it.

I provide the time and thought to fill me with expectation and happiness.

I cultivate an uplifting mental attitude by looking within for my guidance.

It always serves me well.

I feel the presence of useful and practical ideas which contribute to the unity and beauty of life and mankind.

These displace the negative images constantly coming through the media harassment.

I find notices of conferences by organizations whose goal is empowerment and information.

I find groups which organize seed saving, tree planting, environmental clean-up, regenerative organic certification.

There is so much opportunity for service in these important directions.

We can see the direction which greed and selfishness have brought to national government.

I am grateful for this exposure of so much previously hidden influence.

I turn my thought to the ways in which ideas are being communicated which lift people up.

I am glad to be part of a movement of inspiration.

I am delighted to create songs, drawings, and meditations for people.

This is a valuable way for me to spend my time, creating positive and uplifting mental space.

© 2018 Kathryn Hardage

www.pebblesofpeace.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment