Thursday, August 23, 2018

Transitioning Into Freedom

As I connect the threads one by one, implementing what I desire to do, I am building a freedom foundation for myself.

It is not easy, because I am following only what seems like a good idea, here and there, watching them all connect.

The outer result could be achieved easily by someone with an outline or guidebook.

I have to discover and implement each thread as it appears to me.

The overall feeling of what I am doing is clear to me.

I just keep taking the next steps as they come to me and fitting them in.

Even though I can see a broad outline, it is only step-by-step that I can fill it in.

Today, taking one very simple step, I filled in something I desired to do.

This has cleared the way for me to follow up with another step.

In addition, I was able to work on another space and clear it out.

I am prepping it for something else later.

I am grateful to be able to connect these tiny threads as I see them begin their weave into something beautiful.

It may look sporadic and erratic, spotty and chaotic, but as I respond to the feeling I have, it is filling out.

This is all a metaphor for my life.

I am clearing out what is no longer useful or productive for me and filling it in with what I desire.

© 2018 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment