Sunday, August 19, 2018

What Do We Love Most About Our Day?

Today, I love most the feel of the wind and the moist air.

Today, I love most that I am going to the library.

Today, I love most that I am meeting my friend for lunch.

Today, I love most that I have already bought all the school supplies.

Today, I love most that I finished the laundry.

Today, I love most that I am going to a concert.

Today, I love most that I left early and I am not caught in traffic.

Today, I love most that my part of the project is done.

Today, I love most that I have a great lesson plan.

Today, I love most that I packed myself a delicious lunch.

Today, I love most that I have a guild meeting tonight.

Today, I love most that my exercises class went well.

Today, I love most that I have an exciting new project to start.

Today, I love most that my children have good teachers.

Today, I love most that I have planned my menus for the week.

Today, I love most that I am making progress with my garden.

Today, I love most that I have good friends.

Today, I love most that I live in a supportive community.

Today, I love most that there are ways I can be of service.

Today, I love most that I know how to be focused and calm.

Today, I love most that I am invested in healthy and uplifting practices.


© 2018 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment