Tuesday, August 7, 2018

How I Fill My Thought

I choose to fill my thought with goodness and purity.

These are not popular topics, but they are important to me.

When I taught pre-schoolers, I felt the energy of their purity and innocence.

As I taught them songs to expand their awareness of the world, they gave me feedback through their delight and desire to learn them.

I have kept that feeling of what innocence and goodness feels like.

I like that particular energy.

It is empowering in a very uplifting way.

That is where I like to direct my thought.

When I move into that feeling of delight, I find myself surrounded by simple, wonderful things.

I connect with happy people.

I am guided through my day in an effortless flow.

I seek out positive news.

I am not overcome by the pervasive negativity of the media harassment.

I find moments which connect me to other moments until my day is filled with innocence and purity.

I am so grateful for the opportunity to contribute to innocence and purity through my work of writing songs and music learning materials for young children and their parents.

I am happy to provide uplifting moments for others as well as for myself.


© 2018 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment